The NCCP Community Model
The “community school” is a proven model for delivering not only quality education for students, but also enrichment, engagement and social service support for the entire school community. Since 2008, NCCP has strategically honed and enhanced its community school model, creating and facilitating programs, projects and events that truly address the unique needs of the North Chicago community.
Our model is efficient, effective and flexible, and currently provides support in the following areas:
- Extended Learning and Enrichment Opportunities
- Family Engagement, Enrichment and Education
- Student and Family Health, Wellness and Care
- Student Social and Emotional Support
- School Staff Hospitality and Care